1. Open Kennedy summer school http://www.kennedysummerschool.ie/
2. Scroll down to end of page to where it says “This font is now freely available online here”
3. Click “here”
5. Go to your Download folder and find “New Ross-Regular” (or search for it on your computer)
6. Open “New Ross-Regular” then click ‘Install Font”
7. A new Window called “Font Validation” will open. Tick “Select all fonts” then click “Installed Checked”
8. Open Word and type in ordinary font e.g. in Times Roman, then highlight the text and go to Formation Pallett, see below, and scroll down to find the very tiny letters of NewRoss Regular.
9. That’s it! It should read in the New Ross Regular font.